Changes, updates and tidbits from the Buildkite team
Posted June 17, 2016 by Samuel
If you’ve installed the Buildkite Agent using Homebrew recently you might have noticed warnings about the use of SHA1:
$ brew install buildkite-agent ==> Installing buildkite-agent from buildkite/buildkite ==> Downloading .../buildkite-agent-darwin-386-2.1.13.tar.gz Warning: SHA1 support is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. Please switch this formula to SHA256.
Well, we’ve updated everything to use SHA256. Installing using Homebrew should now be slightly less eventful 🎉
We also noticed that installing the new Buildkite Agent 3.0 beta using homebrew’s
--devel flag wasn't quite working, so we’ve fixed that too! 🍻