In addition to our new paid plans, today we’re introducing an all-new free plan, giving everyone access to the same ultra-fast CI/CD pipeline tools used by Lyft, Pinterest, Wix, PagerDuty, and more.
Using Buildkite’s free plan you can now:
- Set up CI/CD pipelines for any project, whether it’s a backend project, frontend builds, ML training, Ops automation, security scanning, or IOT testing 📦
- Use powerful compute to speed up your builds, including on-demand cloud instances, spot instances, high CPU/GPU, Mac, ARM, new types of container runtimes, or even your own Raspberry Pi cluster ⚡️
- Autoscale from zero to hundreds of agents, using the Elastic CI Stack for AWS and the Buildkite Agent Metrics Collector 📈
- Parallelize your builds across hundreds of jobs ⏳
- Run an unlimited number of pipelines and concurrent builds 💨
- Invite as many collaborators as you need 👩💻
- Observe and analyze your test suite’s performance and reliability with Buildkite Test Analytics Beta 🔍
- Use it on private projects and open source repositories, on GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket 🛠
To get started, sign up today or join one of our upcoming Introduction to Buildkite webinars to learn more.
If you’d like to hear about new releases, including the upcoming Buildkite Test Analytics, subscribe to the Buildkite Newsletter.