What’s new and updated in Buildkite
Buildkite Agent 2.1.14
Posted July 26, 2016 by Samuel
Update: We accidentally introduced a bug in this release. Please upgrade to the latest agent instead.
It's a cold winter's day here in Melbourne, but never too cold for new Buildkite Agent release: v2.1.14 (Frosty) ⛄️
What’s new since v2.1.13?
- 🔍 SSH key scanning should be more resilient, whether or not you hash your known hosts file
- 🏅 Commands executed by the Bootstrap script correctly preserve positional arguments and handle interpolation better
- 🌈 ANSI color sequences are a little more resilient
- ✨ Git clean and clone flags can now be supplied in the Agent configuration file or on the command line
- 📢 Docker Compose will now be a little more verbose when the Agent is in Debug mode
$BUILDKITE_DOCKER_COMPOSE_FILEnow accepts multiple files separated by a colon (
The release has been published to the Buildkite package repositories. For instructions on upgrading your agent please see the Upgrading section in the corresponding section of our installation documentation.
For a full list of what's changed see the GitHub release page