What’s new and updated in Buildkite
Agent v3.32.3 and AWS Elastic Stack v5.6.0 release
Posted September 02, 2021 by Libby
The 3.32.3 version of the buildkite-agent and the 5.6.0 version of the AWS elastic stack are now available.
The 3.32.3 Agent release has added:
- Support for cross-region artifact buckets
- Improved error logging around AWS Credentials
- Logging to the artifact upload command to say where artifacts are being sent
The 5.6.0 Elastic Stack release has added:
- Cross-region secrets bucket support to git-credentials-s3-secrets
- AssumeRole support in the ECR Login plug-in
For full list of additions, changes, and fixes, see the buildkite-agent changelog and the elastic-ci-stack-for-aws changelog on GitHub.
Previous: New Build Artifact Retention Limits Next: Eager Concurrency